
Good News: After possibly the scariest drive to the hospital I have ever experienced, a truck load of morphine, and 6 hours in the hospital....Matt is fine.
Bad News: There is another stone waiting in his kidney to attack at any moment.
I have now experienced the fear and torment of watching the person I love the most experience incredible pain while I have absolutely no way to help. I guess this is how Matt feels when I am crying with the pains of labor. I think I would rather be in labor myself then watch him go through that again.
2 comments:
Tab had his first Kidney stone last summer while at girls camp and I know exactly what you mean about watching them in pain. Tab had his removed surgically and it was quite the experience. Tell Matt we hope he gets feeling better very soon.
So glad he's fine for now.
Post a Comment