Monday, April 6, 2009

Favorite Things

Every week I am going to blog about one of my favorite things. You know, kind of like Oprah's favorite things but I won't be giving away cars.
Everyone that knows me knows how much I enjoy clothes. What can I say, a new dress makes me happy. One of my favorite stores is Anthropology. Now understand that I really can't afford to buy anything from Anthropologie unless it is on sale. But I love to look at the clothes. In exactly 18 days there will be a brand new Anthropologie going in the South Point Mall about 1.5 miles away from my house!!!! I can't wait to spend hours touching and trying on (yes, I try on even though I know I am not going to buy) the clothes. Check out their website. Anthropologie.com and picture me in all those fabulous dresses. Now remember my birthday is in September (just kidding).

No comments: