Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Garden

I finally have a day off!! I caught up the blog, so page down to see pictures from May. I am so proud of how the flower garden turned out this year. Everything I added this year has some sentimental value to me. The Hydrangeas are from my Mom. She gave them to me last year for Mother's Day and I am so glad they came back this year. Matt and I planted the Gardenias to remind us of our trip to Tahiti on our 10th Anniversary. They smell gorgeous. My Mom always had Impatients in the front yard of our house in Florida and I have always liked them. I have some incredible Irises (not pictured) that are just starting to bloom. I took them from my Grandmother's flower garden in Pennsylvania. Watching something come up from the ground grow and bloom under your care is so fulfilling to me. I hope next year the garden will be even better



Posted by Picasa

No comments: