I took a little break from my running while I had a sinus infection a couple weeks ago. Couldn't even think about running with my head throbbing. Now that I am feeling better I need to jump right back on that horse again and start training. My next LONG run was supposed to be the 10 miler. I guess a week of no running really confused my body. 4 miles about killed me. This week I have good health and but no motivation. I missed running on Monday because of a schedule change (it was raining anyway) Tuesday I was lazy and slept in until it was time to get ready and be at work at 9. Today I just can't seem to get out the door. It is a beautiful day and could be a great run, I just have NO motivation. I even thought about scaling back to the half marathon in the Fall. HELP!!!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Running Frustrations
I took a little break from my running while I had a sinus infection a couple weeks ago. Couldn't even think about running with my head throbbing. Now that I am feeling better I need to jump right back on that horse again and start training. My next LONG run was supposed to be the 10 miler. I guess a week of no running really confused my body. 4 miles about killed me. This week I have good health and but no motivation. I missed running on Monday because of a schedule change (it was raining anyway) Tuesday I was lazy and slept in until it was time to get ready and be at work at 9. Today I just can't seem to get out the door. It is a beautiful day and could be a great run, I just have NO motivation. I even thought about scaling back to the half marathon in the Fall. HELP!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment