Once again, I can't find the camera. I actually have a few minutes to sit down and down-load some pictures and where is the camera? Kamryn often enjoys borrowing it to make movies with her dolls. I asked her where she left it and sure enough her reply was "I put it back where it belongs." Should I believe her? I would love to believe her and assume an evil camera thief snuck into the house and stole the camera. More likely she set it down somewhere and can't remember where. So, the search continues and no new pictures are posted. Sorry. Maybe an old picture will have to do.
2 comments:
Oh I darn! Jake is always giving me a bad time about loosing keys, cell phone, camera. . . it is pretty bad! Good luck finding it!
Our nine year old has been saying the same thing for a week and a half. Yesterday our neighbor told us she left the camera at her house. I'm sending our finding mojo your way. Can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful family, my dear.
Post a Comment