Friday, February 27, 2009

Working 30 hours a week has really cut down on everything in my life. Not enough time for housework, homework, or blogging. I seem to find time to read blogs but can't squeeze in time to add to my own. With the increase in work hours I have come to appreciate the sacrifices that women all over the world make to take care of their families. Until this point I have enjoyed full days at home working on projects and making dinners. I can't say I loved cleaning out closets but I do miss the ability to complete necessary tasks. I actually miss making the Sam's club run and spending hours planning out a week of dinners. I am hoping that after I get used to the new schedule I will learn to find time to do all the "mom" things that are going undone for the time being.

This weekend is Kaylee's 13th Birthday party. I can't believe we officially have a teenager. In 5 years she will be leaving for college. How did we get so old so fast. We are so proud of Kaylee. She is a really sweet, smart, beautiful young lady and we love her dearly. Happy Birthday !!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I really like this new background. I almost want to copy it, but I guess we shouldn't have twin blogs, should we? :)

Urban Tangerine said...

Women really are amazing. We each do so much to take care of our families. And we form these beautiful communities of support. The closets will always be there. You go, Wonder Woman!