Your eyes do not deceive you. That is a Christmas tree and it is my living room. All it took was one viewing of my favorite holiday movie "Christmas Vacation" to get me in the decorating spirit. So, to the kids great pleasure and surprise we broke out the tree and decorated up a storm.
Of course my job, as always was to give directions and rearrange the ordaments after each placement.
Yes, that is Gabby in her pirate costume. She lives in it. I peel it off of her and force her into PJs everynight. I remember Kaylee at that age lived in Batman PJs. Go figure. She was pretty excited about having "A TREE, A TREE" in the living room.

3 comments:
I'm glad to see that you put up the tree! I was hoping you would. Rexford was so excited about our tree too. He kept saying, "look at the big huge christmas tree!" You can enjoy it a little while before your trip.
I am very proud of you, and quite a lovely tree it is. We now have 2. It just helps with the Christmas buzz!
And Macy LIVES in dress-ups. It's killing me.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Your tree looks amazing! I don't think I've ever had a tree look that good in my living room! We didn't do one this year with our move, but I think I will be more "in the spirit" like you were when we get to it next year. We sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment