
To put up the tree or not to put up the tree. That is the question. Here's the full story. Although I love Christmas with all the beauty and twinkle of lights, I hate putting up the tree and I absolutely loath taking it down. We are going to be out of town for Christmas (Disney World here we come) and we would probably have to lock the tree in the den if we did put it up (to keep Gabby from taking down every ornament and playing with them). So, you see I am thinking maybe we will skip the tree this year. I like to decorate right after Thanksgiving. Maybe I will decorate the house minus the tree. We will see how long I go before I feel totally guilty and put up the darn tree.
2 comments:
Put up the tree!! Tis the season to do lots of crazy, silly things just cause it's what we do! :)
We aren't having a tree this year, and I already feel guilty! I am just not sure how to work it with moving and our house on the market. We'll see what we do!
Post a Comment