There is Beauty All Around When There's Love at Home.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Sydney finally decided it was time to learn to ride a 2 wheeler. After I did the back breaking work of running with her and holding onto the bike she decided she could do it all by herself when Dad volunteers to help. She caught on right away and is really proud of herself. We are proud of you too, Sydney Bean!!!!
Hi Judds!! I saw the link to your blog off of Raenada's. We also have a blog at juddinc.blogspot.com. All of you look good and the kids are getting big. Take care. Love,
3 comments:
Hi Judds!! I saw the link to your blog off of Raenada's. We also have a blog at juddinc.blogspot.com. All of you look good and the kids are getting big. Take care.
Love,
Melissa
Thanks for sending me your blog! Now, I can keep up with you guys!
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog!! HOoray! Now even though I see you all the time and you live so close, I can still stalk you even more. :)
Post a Comment