Tuesday, October 7, 2008
I just wanted to share my appreciation for just how beautiful North Carolina is. These are pictures of the American Tobacco trail that runs behind my neighborhood. The neighborhood has a bridge that connects directly to the trail. Anytime I want to I can take the dog for a run or a walk with the kids. Gabby loves to collect flowers from along the trail. There is a stream that runs under the trail at one point and there is a bridge where you can see and hear the stream go by. Maggie loves to dart on and off the trail chasing squirrels and the occasional deer. It really isn't that unusual to see some deer along the trail when you don't have the noisey dog with you. This time of year is so nice to spend outside. The temperature is perfect and the leaves are just starting to change. North Carolina is certainly a beautiful place to live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You should take pictures every season and then hang them up on the wall or something. :)
Post a Comment